Rules & Reg, Dress & Policies & Procedures
Policies and Procedures
Here at Sun City Country Club, not only do USGA rules govern all play, but we also have a list of policies and procedures as it relates to the golf course. Below you will see a short list of policies and you will also find this list on the back of your scorecard. We try to keep play fair and to make sure all our guests have a great time.
- All players must check into the pro shop prior to play.
- Proper golf attire shall be worn at all times.
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs and bag.
- Home owners property is considered trespassing and is strictly prohibited.
- Food or beverages may not be brought onto the premises.
- Coolers are not allowed on the golf course.
- "Fishing" for golf balls is prohibited.
- Maximum of two riders and two bags per power cart.
- Power cars must follow the 90 degree rule when required.
- Players are responsible for any damage done to surrounding homes, property, carts, and to the course itself report all damage to the pro shop.
Rules & Regulations
Out of Bounds
The out of bounds here at Sun City Country Club is designated by green and/or tan cable boxes, white stakes, or public roadways.
Water will come into play on several holes at Sun City Country Club. Water hazards are designated by yellow stakes and/or lines.
Lateral Water Hazards
Similar to water hazards on the golf course, the lateral water hazards will be designated with red stakes and/or lines.
The area between the water hazard and the front of the green is considered fairway for the purposes of applying the embedded ball rule. There is an optional drop area in different locations depending on the time of the year.
Proper golf attire is required on both the golf course and driving range.
At Sun City Country Club, we welcome demin jeans. Enjoy!
- Shorts must be at mid length from knee to hip.
- Shirts with a collar are required.
- Slacks, golf shorts or golf skirts
- Polo or golf shirts and blouses
Bathing attire, undershirts, mens tank tops, womens tube-type tops or cut off shorts